How Fitness Became Important Because of Conor.

     Fitness has become an integral part of my life and has really helped with my depression. I was never into fitness other than running and swimming. Before Covid, I was super slim and in shape. When Covid happened I focused on my nursing career and put fitness on the back burner. Because of that, I ended up gaining weight and worsening depression. I was always stressed. I used to run 3-4 times a week and now I was barely running once a week.

    This brings me to how I met Conor. I admit, we did not meet in the traditional way. I was super depressed and was actually getting ready to attempt suicide. I began talking to him online and the day we met, I stopped myself from committing suicide. I sensed something different about him that I have not sensed about anyone in my life; goodness. We met at Randolph Park which was a few block away from where we lived. He assessed me and we did a workout. Honestly, it was one of the hardest things I had to do because I've never worked out like that before. We made follow up work outs after that.

    Moving forward, Conor helped me lose 45 pounds. We had made a goal of me wanting to lose an additional 30 pounds. He helped me with nutrition and helped me get into the best shape of my life. Because of him, I learned how to eat correctly and how much protein I should be eating. I had trouble eating and getting enough calories or sometimes over eating due to my history of eating disorders. Conor made fitness a big part of my life. Now that we are not talking, I don't have motivation to work out. He was the one who motivated me to workout and run everyday. I learned a lot from him. I am the healthiest I've been and it's because of Conor. I know have to force myself to run because I do not want to gain weight until Conor can forgive me and work this out with me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When will I get it right?

Isaac Alan AKA Conor Klump

My Suicide Attempt