Review of Conor


 This is my honest review of Conor who was my trainer and hope to continue to be. He is literally the best. He would come to my house to train me because of my insecurities of going to a gym. He listened to me and was ready to talk if there were issues. He motivated me to get into the best shape of my life. Made fitness a big part of my life. He focused on what I wanted to do for working out and made me push myself. We had our ups and downs with working out but had a lot of good times together. Highly recommend. Also, very good at nutrition. Thoroughly explained the workouts and always kept it interesting. Very personable. We became very good friends and hope to continue to be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When will I get it right?

Isaac Alan AKA Conor Klump

My Suicide Attempt