Isaac Alan AKA Conor Klump







 Recently, I met someone online who I was getting along with really well. His name was Isaac Alan. I initially met him online through an app because I was looking for Conor because to me he was missing. Conor and I were talking again briefly again before this. We had discussed him moving in with me because he was owing 6000 in debt and needed 2000 for his car. I had said I would let him move in to help him get back in his feet financially. I said I would help him out by helping him with his car. I had asked him to let’s meet up for coffee that Tuesday morning. 

He had agreed to meet up. We were supposed to meet for coffee on that Tuesday and talk again later that day. When the time showed, I did not hear from him or did he show up. I tried to contact him but he didn’t show up or I couldn’t reach him. I got worried and panicked because we were finally talking and trying to work things out. Because of this I reported a missing person on Craiglists. I did not go to the police because they did nothing for me when I was raped twice. They did not believe when I was raped so why would they help. I was desperate in that I was offering a reward.


To my surprise, someone did respond saying they knew where Conor was and that he was ok. This person was named Isaac Alan. He stated he was a friend of Conor from ISU and wanted to help us work things out. He said he wanted 3000 dollars in order to help me and work things out with Conor. I was hesitant because that was a lot of money to send at once so I would only send a little like 200 at a time to buy time. I ended up doing some research and could not find anyone named Isaac Alan in any search history. I then remembered Isaac had sent me his cash app information. When I looked at it, it showed an Isaac Armstead and with that I found a number listed to that name. I texted the number 63-520-8222 and it was Isaac and said he was from the Craiglist site. He wondered how I found out his number and I said I have my ways. He requested the money in order to help me because he said he was in a financial debt. He promised me if I gave him money he would pay it back and help fix things with Conor. He said he thought it was cute how much I care about him. Conor was important to me because we had trauma bonded and he was the first person I opened up about my past of being raped twice police not helping nor believing me and being rejected for being gay. 


I explained this to Isaac and he disclosed to me he was actually raped by his dad at 12 years old and his dad died at 14 years old.  To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When will I get it right?

My Suicide Attempt