My diary

 I created my blog to express myself and share my thoughts and I discuss secrets about myself and what I am feeling. These entries I share are my deepest moments and are completely honest with what is going on in my life. My goal for posting my journal entries or my diary is to


reach other survivors or people who are in a similar spot I was in. My goal is to educate and promote wellness while trying to fix a friendship with someone I got really close too as much of my diary is about him Conor klump. He was my best friend and I would do anything to fix our friendship despite all that has happened. If only he would talk and just listen. I'm keeping the faith and hoping for the best. I'm the strongest I've ever been in my life and will continue posting my life and deepest thoughts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When will I get it right?

Isaac Alan AKA Conor Klump

My Suicide Attempt