Torn

 I have been very easy going and relaxed about debating to sue Conor for all the money he stole from me and for hurting me by impersonating Isaac for over 2 months and starting a relationship with me. There is hope in me wanting to fix the friendship and him to stop being an asshole and just talk. A lot of this happened because he's not wanting to talk. Yet he'd rather impersonate someone to talk to me and talk money from me. When I caught on he admitted it. I'm torn at what to do because I do not want to press charges on Conor but will if he wont give back money. If he wont talk then, I will no longer be nice in return. He's going to end up losing more than the money he stole from me under false pretenses and that is something I can guarantee. I had not done anything for hope he'd be willing to work out our friendship. He not only took my job, my school tuition and now my  savings. On top, he is causing my husband and I to divide and possibly separate. I need to stop playing nice and fight the way he has be been with tricks and dirty. He bated me into breaking an OPP by stealing my money and admitting it was him at the end of it all. He knew doing that would make me contact him. So I told Isaac I was going to kill myself and the next day Villa park police state Conor Klump stated I was going to harm myself yet he failed to mention he took all my money from me and was impersonating Isaac Alan. This is not me no longer being nice and fighting the way he has been. No more nice KC. Updates to continue. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When will I get it right?

Isaac Alan AKA Conor Klump

My Suicide Attempt