Guardian angel

before leaving for my trip to California for two weeks for go sees my twin gave me this pendant to add to my necklace. This necklace is very important to me as it's a family heirloom I got from my grandfather before he passed. I carry his family ring and my rings on it for extra protection and to remind myself of where I come from. It reminds me why I decided to go back into modeling and travel. I want to make a change in the world and help reach other people who thought suicide was the only option and educate people about being non binary. This pendant my twin gave me is for protection because modeling is not always safe and traveling alone is not safe. I wear this around my necklace and always wear my necklace anywhere I go. When I wear it, I can sense when something bad is going to happen or get a feeling to trust my instincts. It means a lot to have this, I have come a long way and I want people to know that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When will I get it right?

Isaac Alan AKA Conor Klump

My Suicide Attempt