I still love Conor klump

 I still love Conor klump and always will. I've never felt this way about anyone. I'm sorry I hurt him and that he hurt me but I'll always be willing to work things out and support him. We got super close, we opened up about our traumas and issues. He was the first person I ever opened up too about anything. I've always kept people at a distance from all my past trauma. It's my fault I put all my trauma on him to help me with and I shouldn't have. We became super close and would text everyday and do things for each other. Despite all that we've done to each other I still love him and want to fix this. I don't care what people tell me that he's a bad guy because he was there for me when no one else was. I love Conor klump.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When will I get it right?

Isaac Alan AKA Conor Klump

My Suicide Attempt