Travel nursing!

 When one door closes another door opens. Anyone dealing with depression or suicide there's always light at the end of the tunnel! When I lost my job at Rush and education because of the trainer I thought my life was over. He filed a complaint against me and I did nothing to fight against it because I believed the goodness in him. We had been talking it out and at that point he was supposed to move into my house. 



Anyways, losing this job caused me to broaden my horizons and pursue my love for traveling. I decided to pursue travel nursing and have learned so much and am teaching nurses so much! I'm learning different styles and techniques of nursing from going to different hospitals. 

I'm currently in the process of traveling to other states by getting my license approved for other states. As a travel nurse I now make 3 times as much as I was at Rush and get money for living and food. Normally one shift at Rush was about 400 but now I make 1200 a shift. there's always a positive to everything if you let things happen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When will I get it right?

Isaac Alan AKA Conor Klump

My Suicide Attempt