How do I fix things with conor

 To my readers,

I’m asking for your advice and guidance. I fucked up with Conor and need to make it right. I realized how much I hurt him. I saw his face and saw how much damage I caused and pain. I didn’t know how to explain why I did what I did because I’m not the best at talking. Always keeping to myself. I should have written a letter like I did later that day. Writing down everything from the beginning to now. I take full responsibility for what I did. I let my mental health and depressed take over. With Conor, I opened up a wound that I was merely covering with a bandaid so to speak. Conor, was the first person to know my full past of being raped twice, going to the police and not having anything done about it. My esprit’s actually getting me arrested because I decided if to take things into my own hands when the police wouldn’t do anything. My history of eating disorders and self cutting. Me getting beaten up for being gay. These were some of my past traumas I kept inside until I meant Conor. The day I meant Conor, he saved my life because I was planning to kill myself because depression was taking over. But when we met something inside me told me I could trust him and feel safe with him. Conor, I can’t live with myself knowing what I did and the guilt I have. I hurt his family too with my behavior and want to apologize to them too. I want to atone and fix things. Conor, I fell in love with him and I got very emotionally attached. I know Conor had gotten emotionally involved too. I sent Conor some sex tapes I had that shows my face because I want him to post them because I deserve it. The way I feel for Conor, I have never felt for anyone before. That’s why I’m hurting knowing how badly I hurt him and his family. Conor made me realize what love is. He’s the love of my life and I can’t give that up without actually trying to repair things. I can’t live knowing the one person I love and yet only person I will ever love is hurting and won’t let me fix things. Conor made me realize I didn’t love my husband and that there was a good person in the world. Conor I love you and I want to fix this. I’ve added some texts I’ve had with my mom and wanting to fix this. Please, readers any advice is appreciated. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When will I get it right?

Isaac Alan AKA Conor Klump

My Suicide Attempt